Stanley 62-561 FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
Stanley 62-561 2 Point x 4" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Fat Max. A must have screwdriver for any tool box, tool belt or tool drawer
- Ergonomic handle design allows you to work more efficiently by transferring more torque directly to the tip
- Slip resistant grip for added control and comfort
- Lacquer coated bar resists rust and corrosion
- Nylon handle core is securely molded to the bar and stands up to large amounts of torque
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Taking standard hand tools to new levels of quality and performance is what Stanley does, and they do it better than anyone else in the world. Their line of FatMax tools is designed to perform and outperform all others, and they take pride in their reputation. The Stanley 62-561 2 Point x 4" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver is an essential tool for any tool box or tool belt. It features a soft grip ergonomic handle that offers more control and precision than traditional handle designs, and the lacquer coated shaft stands up to the highest torque situations with ease. Even if you have 20 other screwdrivers, we're confident that once you try the Stanley 62-561 2 Point x 4" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver, you'll never go back to another.
The 62-561 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 2 Point x 4" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Blade Diameter: 1/4"
- Blade Length: 4"
- Overall Length: 9"
- Point Size: 2 Point