Stanley 62-562 #3 x 6" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Fat Max. Unique handle design provides plenty of comfort and control
- Rubber grip helps resist slipping during use
- Heat treated tip resists chipping and cracking
- Tip identification on handle makes it easy to find the right tool fast
- Lacquer coated shaft resists corrosion and rust
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
We love Stanley's line of FatMax tools. They're designed with professional toughness at a price anyone can afford. The Stanley 62-562 #3 x 6" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver takes the classic Phillips screwdriver design and adds some nice touches that earn it the FatMax moniker. The redesigned handle is more comfortable and offers more control to prevent stripping and over tightening, and heat treated tip prevents chipping, even under high torque situations. We especially liked the tip identifier on the handle that made it easy to find just the right tool as quickly as possible. Sure, it's "just" a screwdriver; but with a name like FatMax, you know it's something much more than average.
The 62-562 includes:
- One (1) Stanley #3 x 6" FatMax Phillips Screwdriver
- Blade Diameter: 5/16"
- Blade Length: 6"
- Overall Length: 11"
- Point Size: 3 Point