Stanley 62-564 T15 x 3" ProDriver TORX Driver
- Specially hardened tip bites the fastener more securely and resists chipping
- Impact resistant handle is comfortable and permanently molded to the bar
- Lacquer coated shaft resists rust and corrosion
- Make working with TORX type screws quick and easy
Using the wrong tool for the job can lead to damage, both damage to you and damage to your tool. When working with TORX head screws, people will often try to substitute a small regular screwdriver, which can damage the fastener to the point where it can't be removed at all. The Stanley 62-564 T15 x 3" ProDriver TORX Driver is the right tool for the job; it features a hardened tip that offers superior bite on the fastener, reducing the chances of stripping or chipping. The lacquer coated shaft is designed to resist rust and corrosion and the impact resistant handle fits your hand comfortably. We all know that Stanley is the first name in hand tools, and the 62-564 T15 x 3" ProDriver TORX Driver is just one in a long line of quality products from this industry leader.
The 62-564 includes:
- One (1) Stanley ProDriver T15 x 3" TORX Driver