Stanley 66-344 4-in-1 Bi-Material Pocket Screwdriver
- Keep it handy at all times, a 1,000 uses for a tool that fits easily into any pocket
- Like having a full set of precision screwdrivers in one tool
- Perfect for light assembly work, eye glasses, electronics and battery compartments
- Textured grip features a non-slip covering for added control
- Magnetized bits attract and hold screws and fasteners
One of the handiest tools we've seen come down the pike in a long time, the Stanley 66-344 4-in-1 Bi-Material Pocket Screwdriver is a must have for any homeowner, hobbyist or craftsman. It's compact pocket size means you can have it within arm's reach at all times, and the reversible tips are like having a whole set of precision screwdrivers right in your pocket. Computer and electronic repair people swear by these tools, and if you've ever struggled trying to get a battery compartment open on a toy or electronic device, you'll be glad to have a 66-344 in your collection. The magnetized bits make it easy to start and work with small and precision fasters, and the textured grip offers plenty of comfort and control. If you have only one tool in your pocket, make sure it's a Stanley 66-344 4-in-1 Bi-Material Pocket Screwdriver.
The 66-344 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 4-in-1 Bi-Material Pocket Screwdriver
Overall Rating for Stanley 66-344 4-in-1 Bi-Material Pocket Screwdriver
By Les from New York on April 10, 2012
Four different tips.