Stanley 69-189 FatMax Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Fat Max. Ratchets both counterclockwise and clockwise, and also locks into place
- Bit holder is magnetized to hold bit securely in place and speed up bit changes
- Spare bits store in handle for added convenience
- Textured handle for added comfort and control
- Includes 6 chrome vanadium bits for added versatility
Reduce tool belt and tool box clutter with a 69-189 FatMax Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver from Stanley. With 6 durable chrome vanadium bits to cover almost any fastening job, the 69-189 is a multi-purpose workhorse that will find a home in any tool collection. It ratchets both clockwise and counter-clockwise for loosening and tightening, and it also locks into place for added control when needed. The bits lock securely in place when inserted into the handle, and the spare bits can be conveniently stored in the handle when not in use. Toss out that pile of old worn out screwdrivers and replace them with one handy tool; the Stanley 69-189 FatMax Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver.
The 69-189 includes:
- One (1) Stanley FatMax Ratcheting Multi-Bit Screwdriver