Stanley 84-027 5" Bi-Material Diagonal Pliers
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Designed to easily cut the hardest wire types
- Longer cutting edge offers increased capacity and less cutting effort
- Bi-material grip offers increased comfort and control for more accurate cuts
- Manufactured from drop forged steel for the longest life and durability
- A must have tool for electricians and remodelers alike
Look in the tool belt of any electrician or remodeler and you're sure to find a trusty pair of diagonal cutters. These tools are indispensible when it comes to cutting wire and other thin materials, and the Stanley 84-027 5" Bi-Material Diagonal Pliers are some of the highest quality available on the market today. Often referred to simply as "dikes", these pliers can be used to cut and trim even the hardest of materials. The drop forged steel jaws offer a 33% larger cutting edge over the competition, results in 45% less cutting effort required. The comfortable bi-material handles mean you can use these cutters all day long and barely break a sweat. When it comes to a tool as essential as a diagonal cutter, trust the Stanley 84-027 5" Bi-Material Diagonal Pliers to give you all the performance you need and the quality you expect from a name like Stanley.
The 84-027 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 5" Bi-Material Diagonal Pliers