Stanley 84-029 8" Bi-Material Linesman Cutting Pliers
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Precision machined jaws offer a secure grip and reduce slippage
- Perfect for bending and cutting thick and stiff wire
- Comfortable bi-material grip provides increase control and more accuracy
- Designed to deliver superior performance in a cost effective package
- An essential tool in the belt of any electrician or remodeler
Originally designed for professional electrical linesman, and even bearing the name of their profession, the linesman pliers are designed for heavy duty cutting and bending of large diameter wire. The Stanley 84-029 8" Bi-Material Linesman Cutting Pliers are tough enough to be used by a professional, and affordable enough to find a place in just about anyone's tool box or tool belt. They feature precision machined jaws that offer superior holding power, and the comfortable bi-material handle offer increased control during precision operations. They're great for both cutting and twisting together heavy gauge wire, and they have 1,000 more uses even beyond that. Whether you're an actual "linesmen" or not, the Stanley 84-029 8" Bi-Material Linesman Cutting Pliers will prove themselves useful every time you pull them out of the tool box.
The 84-029 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 8" BiMaterial Linesman Cutting Pliers