Stanley 84-031 6" Needle Nose Pliers
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Extra long jaws get into hard to reach areas
- Tempered jaws and handle resist chipping and cracking
- Manufactured from drop forged steel for a lifetime of performance
- Corrosion and rust resistant coating
- Soft handles are double dipped for added comfort and durability
No tool box or tool drawer is complete without a set of needle nose pliers. These pliers make it easy to get into tight areas, especially when working inside electrical boxes or automotive engines. The Stanley 84-031W 6" Needle Nose Pliers offer all the convenience of standard needle nose pliers and also feature and integrated cutting edge for added versatility. The jaws are tempered for added strength and durability, and they're manufactured from drop forged steel to offer a lifetime of high performance. Even if you use them all day long, the comfortable double dipped handle will provide you with the control you need for those precision applications. Don't be caught empty handed when you need to get into (and out of) a tight spot, grab yourself a pair of Stanley 84-031W 6" Needle Nose Pliers and always be prepared.
The 84-031 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 6" Needle Nose Pliers