Stanley 84-097 6" Slip Joint Pliers
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Forged steel tool body for professional durability
- Rust resistant coating extends the life of the tool
- Comfortable double dipped handle reduces fatigue
- Meets or exceeds all ANSI standards
- Covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty
Perhaps the most widely known and widely used type of pliers, the venerable slip joint style pliers can be found in millions of tool boxes the world over. They are perfect for grabbing, tightening, bending and twisting just about anything you can get their jaws around. The Stanley 84-097 6" Slip Joint Pliers are the "classic" pair of slip joint pliers, featuring a durable forged steel construction that will stand up to all the abuse you can dish out. The silky smooth slip mechanism allows you to easily adjust jaw width according to the application, and the double dipped soft handle means added comfort and control Stanley manufactures the 84-097 up the highest industry standards and they cover them with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The 84-097 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 6" Slip Joint Pliers