Stanley 84-110 10" Groove Joint Pliers
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - December 24th, 2013.
- Long 10" pliers allows you to get into hard to reach areas with ease
- Forged steel construction for long life and durability
- Rubberized handle is double dipped for durability and offers all day comfort and increased precision
- Hardened jaws offer increased gripping power and reduce slippage
- Protective coating resists rust and corrosion and keeps the tool looking new for years to come
- Covered by Stanley's limited lifetime warranty
Any tool that can take the place of multiple other tools is a winner in our book. And when you need a tool that will twist, tighten and generally grab just about anything you can fit the jaws around, you need a pair Stanley 84-110 10" Grove Joint Pliers. Groove joint pliers adjust easily to grab pipes, bolts, and screws of varying diameters, making them the one tool you need for 100's of possible jobs. The Stanley 84-110 10" Groove Joint Pliers feature machine hardened jaws for incredible durability and grasping power, and the rubberized handles are double dipped for extra comfort and control. The tool is covered in a rust resistant coating, and also covered by Stanley's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
The 84-110 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 10" Groove Joint Pliers