Stanley 85-610 10" Locking Adjustable Wrench
The 85-610 includes:
- 1x Stanely 85-610 10" Locking Adjustable Wrench
- Patented Stanley design offers 2 tools in one easy to use unit
- Acts as both an easy to use adjustable wrench and locking pliers
- Set the width of the jaw to the fastener, than lock it in place for no-slip, no-strip operation
- Durable drop forged design provides plenty of strength and rigidity
- A must have tool for automotive shops, plumbers, assembly shops and just about any homeowner or do-it-yourselfer
- Maximum Jaw width 1-1/4"
Adjustable wrenches are great tools and offer plenty of versatility, but they're often difficult to use and prone to slippage and stripping. Stanley comes to the rescue with their 85-610 10" Locking Adjustable Wrench. Like 2 tools in one, the 85-610 offer the flexibility of an adjustable wrench combined with the accuracy and precision of a locking plier. Simply adjust the jaws to fit the fastener then lock them into place with the integrated locking handle. This offers a firm bite that won't let go until you want it too, and it will save your knuckles the pain and agony the a slip can cause. The Stanley 85-610 10" Locking Adjustable Wrench is drop forged for long life and durability and covered by Stanley's limited lifetime warranty.
- Brand: Stanley
- Model: 85-610
- MPN: 85-610
- UPC: 076174856101
- Type: Wrench
- Length: 10"
- Package Qty.: 1