Stanley 90-948 8" MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench
Limit one coupon per order. Exclusions may apply. Coupon valid Now - June 30th, 2013.
- Soft bi-material handle for increased comfort and added control
- Laser etched size indicators allow you to pre-adjust the head for added efficiency
- Steel alloy body is drop forged for high strength and it will stand up to the toughest professional daily use
- Extended jaw design opens wider than standard adjustable wrenches and makes the tool even more versatile
Why mess with a good thing? Because sometimes, with a little technology and innovation, a good thing can become even better. The Stanley 90-948 8" MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench takes all the tried and true features of the classic adjustable wrench and adds some key design improvements. The head is milled down to be narrower, so you can get into those tight spots that other adjustable wrenches couldn't dream of. And the jaw opens wider than a standard wrench, so you can tackle even bigger fasteners. Laser etched size indicators on the 90-948 mean you can pre-adjust the jaws before you even touch the fastener, eliminating a lot of that "touch and adjust" time that other adjustable wrenches require. Leave it to Stanley to improve on the simple perfection of the venerable adjustable wrench with their 90-948 8" MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench.
The 90-948 includes:
- One (1) Stanley 8" MaxSteel Adjustable Wrench