Stanley MR100CG Contractor Grade Riveter
- Extended handle design provides plenty of leverage and speeds up the riveting process
- Die cast metal construction is designed to stand up to the toughest professional use
- Compatible with stainless steel rivets for marine and other high corrosive applications
- Removable ejector spring for ease of servicing
- Uses steel and aluminum rivet diameter sizes: 1/8", 3/32", 5/32" & 3/16"
- Uses stainless steel rivet diameter sizes: 1/8" and 5/32"
Rivets are a great way to fasten together sheet metal and plastic, and getting the most out of your rivets requires a quality rivet gun like the MR100CG Contractor Grade Riveter. "Contractor Grade" means that this tool is built to perform up to professional standards and withstand professional levels of abuse. But it's still a great solution for just about anyone that needs a quality riveting tool. The long handles give you plenty of leverage and make it easier to fasten the rivets, and the curved shape makes it easier on your hand; even if you're fastening 500 rivets a day. The MR100CG accepts aluminum and steel rivets, and it will also accept stainless steel rivets that are used in marine and high corrosive applications.
The MR100CG includes:
- One (1) Stanley Contractor Grade Riveter