Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple Gun / Brad Nailer
- Versatile, dual-fastener model uses Stanley® SharpShooter® TRA700 Series or Arrow® T-50® heavy duty staples
- Electric Stapler has a anti-jam mechanism
- Ergonomic Contoured grip for long lasting comfort
- Flush-nose design solves the problem of stapling in tight spots
- Two settings for hard and soft materials
- Heavy duty design delivers outstanding driving power for Staples and Brads
- Sufficient 8' power cord
Using electrically driven piston to fire fasteners, the Stanley TRE550 Electric Staple Gun and Brad nailer combination will prevent you from getting hand cramps when you have lots and lots of staples or brads to drive. Unlike air-powered staple guns, electric staplers do not require a compressor. The tool's electromechanically driven coil spring drives staples with just the pull of a trigger, even into dense materials like hardwoods and masonite. How many times have you had to hammer in a half-driven staple only to miss and dent the wood? I suppose the only drawback would be the portability of a cordless tool, but with a long extension, you can tackle any project.
The TRE550 includes:
- One (1) Stanley Electric Staple Gun / Brad Nailer
- Height: 8"
- Length: 7"
- Weight: 2-3/8 lbs