Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Foolproof complement to every miter saw for perfect miter joints and perfect single cuts
- Durably machined from 1/4" thick aluminum alloy - Teflon 'O' ring ensures smooth and precise operation
- Direct transfer of the work angle to the miter saw with no calculations required
- The red arrow indicates on the red scale the exact miter saw setting for a perfect miter joint
- The black arrow indicates on the black scale the exact miter saw setting for fitting a single workpiece to an angle
- This protractor saves time and reduces unwanted waste
- Smaller size makes it easier to carry with you when on the jobsite
The 505A-7 includes:
- Starrett Model 505A-7 Protractor
No miter saw is complete without this patented and multiple award winning invention. This is the new and conveniently smaller model of the very popular Starrett ProSite Miter Saw Protractor, the 505A-12. This smaller 7" version (505A-7) is ideal for getting into tight quarters and it conveniently slips in your tool pouch or back pocket. The Starrett ProSite Miter Saw Protractors take error-prone calculations out of the process of miter cuts and other angle cuts. Simply set your saw to the angle that you read on the tool. There are absolutely no calculations. Upside down or backwards, the reading is always correct. These easy-to-use tools have two scales. The red scale and red "Miter Cut" arrow provide the exact miter saw setting for a perfect miter joint, while the black scale and black "Single Cut" arrow provide the exact miter saw setting for fitting a single workpiece to any angle. The ProSite Miter Saw Protractors save time and reduce waste. They are ideal for carpenters, plumbers, and all building trades which require the measuring and transferring of angles. They are also invaluable for home use and do-it-yourselfers.
Overall Rating for Starrett 505A-7 Protractor
|(based on 1 review)| Cuts the guesswork out completely. I am building a house and doing a lot of the work myself, including all of the trim. This thing is DEAD on every time; I haven't had to repeat a single cut on ANY mitered piece. Absolutely worth every penny.
One of the smartest purchases I've ever made
By Brian from Hernando, Mississippi on March 26, 2012
Pros:Everything. It's honestly idiot proof.
Cons:That it took me so long to hear about it.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Starrett 505A-7 Protractor