Starrett A19 Oops Pilot Arbor
- Designed to fix a very common issue
- The hole is too small and needs to be larger
- It could be an existing hole or the Oops hole you just made
- Use by mounting a hole saw = in size to the small Oops hole as the pilot
- Also mount the real size hole saw and together do it right.
The "Oops" Arbor, No. A19, is actually a pilot drilladapter/arbor that fits in place of the drill in regular hole saw arbors. It wascreated to correct a common mistake.
For instance, you drill a hole with a 1" saw when you intended to use a2" saw, the first thing you do is say "oops" to yourself.
The first thing you would do is to put a 2" saw on a regular hole sawarbor. Then take the pilot drill out of that arbor.
Next, take the "Oops" arbor and put the 1" saw on it and insertthe 1/4" shank of that arbor in the drill hole of the regular hole sawarbor. The 1" saw will now pilot everything while the 2" sawcuts the proper hole.
The "Oops" Arbor also comes in handy in an old house when you need toincrease pipe openings and door knob holes
The A19 includes:
- Starrett Model A19 Pilot Arbor