- Tips stay sharper and cut more efficiently, drill through the toughest materials with confidence
- Inclined side cutter design increases drilling speed with less stress on the tool
- Compact head allows for quicker dust removal throughout the cut
- Adapts SDS-MAX Rotary Hammers for use with SDS Plus Bits
- Allows your Bosch Rotary Hammer the versatility you long for
- Features a 4 cutter technology that reduces friction and provides rapid dust removal
- Accurate holes are a reality with central guiding action
- Bits are constructed to reduce vibration and noise emissions
- Use for drilling all types of concrete and masonry
- Advanced SDS MAX drive system means faster bit changes and more efficient power transfer
- 4-cutter head design means quicker drilling and less strain on the tool
- Allows for drilling in tight spaces
- Extends SDS-Max drill and core bits
- Use only with Milwaukee products
- For use with Max-Lok Connection
- Gives you the power to drill in tight hard-to-reach spaces
- For use with SDS-Max drill and core bits
- For use with SDS-MAX drill and core bits
- Use with Max-Lok Connection
- 5" x 16-1/2"
- Asphalt Cutter
- Do not use for concrete
- 18" Bull Point
- Starts holes in concrete slabs, general chipping & breaking
- 1" x 18"
- Flat Chisel
- General chipping & breaking work
- 2" x 12"
- Scaling Chisel
- Cuts troughs & some asphalt
- Used for removing weld spatter, scale and "concrete form" overflow/seepage
- 9-3/4" long for Rod Dia. 5/8" & 3/4"
- Drives soft ground rods.
- Inside dia. Is .906" and 2-3/4" deep socket
View discontinued SDS Max Shank Drill Bits