Titebond 1301 HiPURformer WW30 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
Titebond 1301 10 Pk HiPURformer WW30 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
- Hi-strength, permanent bonds and fast set in 30 seconds
- Waterproof; interior and exterior
- Reduces the need for mechanical fasteners
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
- Dries opaque white
- Covers approx. 71" of 1/16" (OD bead) per 50 gram cartridge
- 1,360 PSI strength after 24 hours
Because HiPURformer WW60 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive is date sensitive, we rotate our inventory to assure you the longest life product. We sell new "new" stock vs. new "old" stock.
The 1301 includes:
- 10x Titebond Model 1301 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive Cartridge
- Faster set time (30 seconds) than HiPURformer WW60 or MP75, with 1,360 PSI bond strength after 24 hours, 1,090 PSI after 1 hour, and 650 PSI after 10 minutes.
- Polyurethane hot melt adhesives outperform traditional hot melts and offer a faster set than "yellow" glues, and provide a more permanent, less brittle bond than "super" glues.
- Great for trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods, birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- Titebond WW30 is the adhesive component of this unique and innovative system
- Specifically designed for wood and wood-composite applications
- Offers a low viscosity and a faster set time, making it ideal for more rapid operations
- Eliminates the need for nails, staples, screws and other mechanical fasteners (in most applications)
- Not for use on copper or metal alloys containing a high percentage of copper
- Not for continuous submersion or use below the waterline.