Titebond 1311 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
Titebond 1311 10 Pk Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
- Hi-strength, permanent bonds and fast set in 60 seconds
- Waterproof; interior and exterior
- Slower set for intricate craft projects
- Reduces need for mechanical fasteners
- Solvent free and nonflammable
- Strength 1,480 PSI after 24 hours
- Covers approx. 71' of 1/16" (OD bead) per 50 gram cartridge
- Dries opaque white
Because HiPURformer WW60 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive is date sensitive, we rotate our inventory to assure you the longest life product. We sell new "new" stock vs. new "old" stock.
The 1311 includes:
- 10x One (1) Titebond Model 1311 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive Cartridge
- Longer set time (60 seconds) than HiPURformer WW30, with 1,480 PSI bond strength after 24 hours, 1,130 PSI after 1 hour, and 600 PSI after 10 minutes.
- Ideal for applications where longer open times are desired.
- WW60 fills gaps and irregularities to provide a stronger bond with "unfitted" materials
- Polyurethane hot melt adhesives outperform traditional hot melts and offer a faster set than "yellow" glues, and provide a more permanent, less brittle bond than "super" glues.
- Great for trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods, birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
- Not for use on copper or metal alloys containing a high percentage of copper
- Not for continuous submersion or use below the waterline
- Titebond WW60 is the adhesive component of this unique and innovative system. This thicker formulation is designed for wood and wood-composite projects and is ideal for application where gap filling properties are needed.
- With a fast set time, it eliminates the need for nails, staples, screws and other mechanical fasteners (in most applications), yet it is ideal for assembly applications where longer open times are desired.