Titebond 1321 HiPURformer MP75 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
Titebond 1321 10 Pk HiPURformer MP75 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive
- Sold in a pack of 10
- Hi-strength, permanent bonds and fast set in 75 seconds
- Waterproof interior/exterior use
- Adheres to Melamine, FRP, ceramics, metals and common substrates
- Reduces need for mechanical fasteners
- Solvent free and non-flammable
- Dries opaque white
- 900 PSI bond strength after 24 hours
The 1321 includes:
- 10x One (1) Titebond Model 1321 Polyurethane Hot-Melt Adhesive Cartridge
- Longer set time (75 seconds) than HiPURformer WW60 or WW30, with 900 PSI bond strength after 24 hours, 600 PSI after 1 hour, and 270 PSI after 10 minutes.
- Ideal for applications where longer open times are desired.
- Polyurethane hot melt adhesives outperform traditional hot melts and offer a faster set than "yellow" glues, and provide a more permanent, less brittle bond than "super" glues.
- Great for trim & molding, chair rails, cabinetry and case goods, birdhouses, planters, furniture and other outdoor applications
- UV indicator for easy cleanup
- Not for use on copper or metal alloys containing a high percentage of copper
- Not for continuous submersion or use below the waterline.
- Titebond MP75 is the adhesive component of this unique and innovative system. This special adhesive is extremely versatile and designed for use on a wide variety of materials. With a fast set time, it eliminates the need for nails, staples, screws and other mechanical fasteners (in most applications), yet it is ideal for assembly applications where longer open times are desired.
View the Technical Manual for this line of products.