Vermont American 27206 12" 60 Tooth Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
- Lasts up to 60x longer than your standard steel saw blade
- Features tungsten carbide tips that maximize blade life and deliver smoother results
- Primarily used for crosscutting applications
- An awesome blade for any 12" Miter Saw, sliding or not.
- Recommended Replacement for the VERVE27206
Vermont American builds superior products for the tradesmen and contractor alike. Their Trade DutyTM Series Circular Saw Blades maximize performance, and last 60X longer than the standard steel blade. The Trade DutyTM series blades also feature tungsten carbide tips that provide longer blade life and deliver much smoother results than the competition. The 27206 12-inch 60T saw blade is one of these high quality blades. The 27206 is primarily used on crosscutting applications, but is also effective with trimming. This 12" saw blade also has alternate top bevel (ATB) teeth for a more polish cut every time. Purchase your 12" 60T Trade DutyTM blade for an unbeatable price at Tools Plus.
The 27206 includes:
- One (1) 27206 12" 60T Saw Blade
- Size: 12"
- Kerf: .100"
- Hook Angle: 12°
- Application: Crosscut
- Tool Type: Miter / Table / Radial Arm
- Tooth Design: ATB
- Plate Thickness: .070"
- Max. RPM: 4700