Wilton 10010 All Terrain Truck Vise Hitch Vise
- Mount this truck vice on Class III or IV truck hitch receiver for an instant work area
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Ideal working height doesn't interfere with truck bed or tailgate.or ATV
- Jaws are replaceable and include a v-groove for vertical clamping of round objects.
- Pipe jaws clamp round objects from 3/4" - 3"
- Designed with a 360 degree locking handle
- Water resistant for all weather protection
- Lifetime warranty
Some jobs go beyond the workshop. Some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the ATV All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. The innovative ATV is a hitch vise and a bench vise all in one portable package. It's ideal for vehicles used in construction, farm and ranch, automotive, marine or those dedicated to outdoor and off-road activities.
Please Note: The boss has a Wilton ATV vice installed on his 2014 Ford F150, and it does NOT interfere with his back up sensors. Sensors operate normally with no interference from the vice.
The 10010 includes:
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x Wilton All Terrain Truck Vise
- Length: 19.25 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 7.25 in.
- Weight: 39.6 lbs.
- Clamping Force: 1 Ton
- Finish: Powder Coat Enamel
- Hitch Receiver Size: 2 in. Square
- Jaw Insert Hardness: 45-56 HRC
- Jaw Travel: 0.15 in. (4mm) Per Rotation
- Jaw Width: 6 in. (150mm)
- Max. Opening Capacity: 5-3/4 in. (145mm)
- Pipe Jaw Capacity: 3/4 in. - 3 in.
- Throat Depth: 5 in. (127mm)
UPC - 731325294606
Introducing the Wilton "ATV" All Terrain Vise
Overall Rating for Wilton 10010 All Terrain Truck Vise Hitch Vise
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|