Wilton 10010 All Terrain Truck Vise Hitch Vise
The 10010 includes:
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x Wilton All Terrain Truck Vise
- Mount this truck vice on Class III or IV truck hitch receiver for an instant work area
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Ideal working height doesn't interfere with truck bed or tailgate.or ATV
- Jaws are replaceable and include a v-groove for vertical clamping of round objects.
- Pipe jaws clamp round objects from 3/4" - 3"
- Designed with a 360 degree locking handle
- Water resistant for all weather protection
- Lifetime warranty
Some jobs go beyond the workshop. Some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the ATV All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. The innovative ATV is a hitch vise and a bench vise all in one portable package. It's ideal for vehicles used in construction, farm and ranch, automotive, marine or those dedicated to outdoor and off-road activities.
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
Please Note: The boss has a Wilton ATV vice installed on his 2014 Ford F150, and it does NOT interfere with his back up sensors. Sensors operate normally with no interference from the vice.
- Length: 19.25 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 7.25 in.
- Weight: 39.6 lbs.
- Clamping Force: 1 Ton
- Finish: Powder Coat Enamel
- Hitch Receiver Size: 2 in. Square
- Jaw Insert Hardness: 45-56 HRC
- Jaw Travel: 0.15 in. (4mm) Per Rotation
- Jaw Width: 6 in. (150mm)
- Max. Opening Capacity: 5-3/4 in. (145mm)
- Pipe Jaw Capacity: 3/4 in. - 3 in.
- Throat Depth: 5 in. (127mm)
UPC - 731325294606
Introducing the Wilton "ATV" All Terrain Vise
Overall Rating for Wilton 10010 All Terrain Truck Vise Hitch Vise
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|