Wilton 10015 All Terrain Vise + Carrying Case
- Fits standard 2" hitches and includes a locking hitch pin for added security
- Mount it on a bench or hook it to a trailer for maximum versatility
- Lightweight design with integrated carrying handle makes it easy to carry and transport
- Patented locking handle secures vice jaws during transport for extra security
- Set screws designed to provide a tight fit in the hitch and reduce overall vibration while driving
- Water resistant for all weather protection during transport or while hitched
- Large striking anvil for forming and shaping materials
- Replaceable jaws with v-grooves for vertical clamping around objects
Some jobs go beyond the workshop. Some jobs make you come to them. For the jobs that demand function, strength and mobility we present the ATV All-Terrain Vise by Wilton. The innovative ATV is a hitch vise and a bench vise all in one portable package. It's ideal for vehicles used in construction, farm and ranch, automotive, marine or those dedicated to outdoor and off-road activities.
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
The 10015 includes:
- 1x Wilton ATV All Terrain Truck Vise
- 1x Mounting Bracket
- 1x Carrying Case
- Length: 19.25 in.
- Width: 6 in.
- Height: 7.25 in.
- Weight: 39.6 lbs.
- Clamping Force: 1 Ton
- Finish: Powder Coat Enamel
- Hitch Receiver Size: 2 in. Square
- Jaw Insert Hardness: 45-56 HRC
- Jaw Travel: 0.15 in. (4mm) Per Rotation
- Jaw Width: 6 in. (150mm)
- Max. Opening Capacity: 5-3/4 in. (145mm)
- Pipe Jaw Capacity: 3/4 in. - 3 in.
- Throat Depth: 5 in. (127mm)
UPC - 731325332261
Introducing the Wilton "ATV" All Terrain Vise
Overall Rating for Wilton 10015 All Terrain Vise + Carrying Case
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|