Wilton 10202 603-1/2M3 3-1/2" Columbian Machinist Vise
- Strong, ductile iron main castings are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials
- Steel jaw faces made from hardened tool steel have deep knurled pattern to ensure positive gripping
- All sizes (except 6") feature a generous ground/polished anvil
- Swivel base rotates 360° and gear lock bolt ensures positive locking against slippage
- Jaw Width: 3-1/2"
- Jaw Opening: 5"
- Throat Depth: 3-1/4"
- See our Wilton Columbian Machinist Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 10202 603-1/2M3 3-1/2" Columbian Machinist Vise
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|