Wilton 11634 4'' GROUND DRILL PRESS VISE
- Highly accurate drilling, tapping and reaming on all five sides of the vise
- Precision ground for square and parallel accuracy to ±.0001 per inch
- Zinc plated ACME threaded screw provides consistent clamping pressure and durability
- Durable construction with fine grain cast iron castings and hardened jaws
- Removable and replaceable smooth steel jaw plates
- Model: GR44
- Height: 3-1/4"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 10-3/4"
- Weight: 19lb
- Jaw Depth: 1-3/4"
- Jaw Width: 4"
- Max Opening Capacity: 4"
- See our Wilton Ground Drill Press Vise "ALL"
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11634 4'' GROUND DRILL PRESS VISE
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|