Wilton 11705 4" Super Precision 2-Axis Angular Machine Vise
- Perfect vise for applications where the workpiece requires machining on an angle
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- All ground surfaces made to close tolerances
- Ergonomically designed all steel handle with spring loaded ball attachment
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- 90° vertical and 180° horizontal indexing
- Relief in the clamp seat ensures complete surface contact providing firm locking at any angle
- Jaw Depth: 1½ "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 4 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 4 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0.001 "
- See our Wilton Super Precision 2-Axis Angular Machine Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
- No jaw tilt
- 360° swivel base
- 90° tilting range
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11705 4" Super Precision 2-Axis Angular Machine Vise
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|