Wilton 11714 TMV/2 2" JAW WIDTH 3-1/8" JAW OPENING 1" JAW DEPTH
- All steel body
- Squareness and parallelism to within 0.0004"
- Rapid positioning notches
- Positive downward clamping force
- V-groove in sliding jaws hold work pieces securely and accurately
- Hardness of 50 to 55 HRC
- Jaw Depth: 1 "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 50 TO 55 HRC
- Jaw Width: 2 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 3 1/8 "
- Type of Base: Stationary
- See our Wilton Super Precision Tool Makers Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11714 TMV/2 2" JAW WIDTH 3-1/8" JAW OPENING 1" JAW DEPTH
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|