Wilton 11717 3" Super Precision Sine Vise
- High precision, solid one-piece vise mounted onto precision hinged bottom plate
- Hardness of jaws 50 to 55 HRC
- Jaw can be opened or closed without unbolting from work surface
- Minute angle step of 0.2" built into the vise allows very small angles to be set with ease using standard gauge blocks
- Sine Range: 0 - 60°
For all Wilton warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.
- Jaw Depth: 1-9/16"
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 50 TO 55 HRC
- Jaw Width: 2-3/4"
- Opening Capacity Max: 3-3/4"
- Type of Base: Stationary
- Center Distance: 6"
- Squareness: 0"
- Overall Height: 3.33"
UPC - 019907117179
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11717 3" Super Precision Sine Vise
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|