Wilton 11719 DPV/100 4" JAW WIDTH 4" JAW OPENING 1-1/4" JAW DEPTH
- Rugged design makes these vises perfect for even the most difficult of drilling, tapping and reaming operations.
- Body made from close grain aged cast iron
- Ground vise bed for smooth and consistent jaw movements
- Jaws are hardenedand grounded, with cross patterned 90° V-grooves in the stationary jaw facilitating hold of round pieces both horizontally and vertically
- Hardness of jaws 55 + 3 HRC
- Jaw Depth: 1¼ "
- Jaw Width: 4 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 4 "
- Type of Base: Stationary
- See our Wilton Super Precision Drill Press Vises "ALL"
For all Wilton warranty issues, please visit thier warranty site.
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11719 DPV/100 4" JAW WIDTH 4" JAW OPENING 1-1/4" JAW DEPTH
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|