Wilton 11804 TLT/SP-150 6'' JAW WIDTH 6'' JAW
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Perfect vise for 3-axis jobs in milling, driling, grinding, shaping and jig boring
- Vise bodies are constructed of close grained, high tensile, seasoned alloy castings
- Ergonomically designed all steel handles with spring loaded ball attachment
- Durable polychromatic finish
- Jaw plates hardened and ground
- Hardness of jaws 55 ± 3 HRC
- Accurately indexed for 3 way angular work
- 45° tilting range on either side and 90° vertical indexing
- Jaw Depth: 1¾ "
- Jaw Material/Hardness (MW): 55 ± 3 HRC
- Jaw Width: 6 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 6 "
- Type of Base: 360 ° Swivel
- Squareness: 0.001 "
- See our Wilton Super Precision 3-Axis Tilting Machine Vises
- No jaw tilt
- All ground surfaces are made to close accuracies
- 360° swivel base
- 90° vertical indexing
- Bases have keyways and bolt slots for machine mounting
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 11804 TLT/SP-150 6'' JAW WIDTH 6'' JAW
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|