Wilton 12390 1250N 5" WilTon Verti-Lock Stationary Machine Vise Base
- The ductile alloy vise body with flame-hardened bed provides solid work support, accuracy, and longevity
- The fixed jaw is rated at 85,000 PSI and the annealed, surface ground sliding jaw at 70,000 PSI
- Totally enclosed vise screw is cut from special alloy steel, hardened and ground
- The vise and optional swivel base have coolant troughs to channel fluid out of your way
- Jaw Width: 5 "
- Opening Capacity Max: 4½ "
- See our Wilton Verti-Lock Stationary Machine Vise Bases "ALL"
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 12390 1250N 5" WilTon Verti-Lock Stationary Machine Vise Base
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|