Wilton 14198 12" 100 Series Forged C-Clamp
The 14198 includes:
- 1x Witon 100 Series Forged C-Clamp
- Recommended for heavy industrial and construction job site demands, the heavy-duty models are some of the toughest products available for their weight to strength ratio
- 100 Series model frames are forged of superior quality steels
- Forged square head spindle with rolled thread. Black oxide coating for added strength
- Perma-Pads are standard and are also black-oxide coated
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
- Jaw Opening: 12"
- Throat Depth: 2-7/8"
UPC - 019907141983
WMH Tool Group, Inc., warrants every product it sells. If one of our tools needs service or repair, one of our Authorized Service Centers located throughout the United States can give you quick service. In most cases, any of these WMH Tool Group Authorized Service Centers can authorize warranty repair, assist you in obtaining parts, or perform routine maintenance and major repair on your Jet® tools. For the name of an Authorized Service Center in your area call 1-800-274-6848.
Overall Rating for Wilton 14198 12" 100 Series Forged C-Clamp
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|