Wilton 30216 2 LB 16" Cross Peen Hammer
- Available in either Ball Peen or Cross Peen designs
- The handles are literally unbreakable
- Available in different lengths and weights to fit your needs
- Ball Peen Hammers are great for driving chisels and punches as well as shaping metal
- Cross Peen Hammers are good for sinking nails and setting fasteners
- Flat head design allows it to stand upright when not in use
- Type: Cross Peen
- Weight: 2 LB
- Length: 16"
- See our Wilton B.A.S.H. Peen Hammers "ALL"
It's very possible that you'll never need another hammer again once you pick up one of Wilton's BASH Ball or Cross Peen Hammers. The handles on these bad boys are literally unbreakable, capable of delivering over 25,000 overstrikes before croaking. These hammers are available in different lengths and widths to fit your application. The flat head design allows the hammers to stand upright when they are not in use, making it easy to pick them up again. Nobody makes hammers more powerful or longer-lasting than Wilton.
For Pre-Sales questions on Wilton Tools, feel free to contact Customer Service (888-804-7129) or for technical issues (800-274-6846). For all warranty issues, please call 800-274-6848.....and don't forget to tell them Lucy sent you!
Battle of the Unbreakables!
See the B.A.S.H. in action!
Overall Rating for Wilton 30216 2 LB 16" Cross Peen Hammer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|