Zip Wall KIT20 2 Pole ZipWall Kit
Zip Wall KIT20 20' Poles 2 Pole ZipWall Kit
- For quick set up of dust barriers up to 20' tall
- 2 telescopic poles expand to 20'
- 2 Zipwall jacks
- Excellent dust barrier
- Sets up in less than 5 minutes
Most any renovation work you may do, such as sanding, cutting and demolition, can spread lead dust if there is lead paint in the area. The EPA has passed new regulations that protect people against this risk posed by lead. Under the new rule, contractors that disturb 6 square feet or more of lead-based paint in homes, or child occupied facilities (built before 1978) must be certified in these new procedures and work practices. ZIPWALL dust barriers are a fast and easy way for contractors to contain any dust in their work environment. The Zip Wall KIT20 2 Pole Package is ideal for any job with a ceiling height from 6 feet 9 inches to 21 feet. Just try putting up a 20 foot high barrier using a step ladder, it's impossible. But with the ZipWall® Kit 20 poles, you can have a tight barrier up in just minutes without your feet ever leaving the ground.
The KIT20 includes:
- Two (2) 20 ft Spring Loaded Aluminum
- Two (2) Heads
- Two (2) Plates
- Two (2) Grip Disks
- Two (2) Tethers
- (Plastic sheeting is not included)
- One person can put up a 20' Zip Wall dust barrier in less than 5 minutes
- Screen off your work area with any plastic sheeting, light canvas, tarp, drop cloth, etc
- Collapsed height of the pole and jack together is about 6' 9", works on standard ceilings too
- Virtually unbreakable
- Avoid the need for a hoist or scaffolding to secure the plastic sheeting to the ceiling
- Pole Weight: 3 lbs. 6 oz.
- Pole Length: 20 ft.