Zip Wall SLP 12' 2-Pole Zip Wall Dust Barrier Kit
- 6" tethers keep plates and heads together
- Light weight and easy to use
- Spring loaded for lifting and tucking plastic under poles
- Controls dust
- Poles extend from 4.5' to 12'
- Grip disks for holding the pole firmly in place on slippery floors
- Excellent for construction of temporary walls
- Holds plastic sheeting up to 8 mils thick
Most any renovation work you may do, such as sanding, cutting and demolition, can spread lead dust if there is lead paint in the area. The EPA has passed new regulations that protect people against this risk posed by lead. Under the new rule, contractors that disturb 6 square feet or more of lead-based paint in homes, or child occupied facilities (built before 1978) must be certified in these new procedures and work practices. ZIPWALL dust barriers are a fast and easy way for contractors to contain any dust in their work environment. The Zip Wall SLP Zip Wall Dust Barrier Kitis great when you need a bunch of poles for a big job. It's also an economical way to add SLPTM poles to your ZipWall® system. The strong yet light SLPTM pole weighs in at just over a pound and a half. This makes them hard working on the job yet easy to handle and transport. The poles extend from 4? 9? to 12?, just right to reach any standard ceiling.
The SLP includes:
- 2 ZipWall jacks
- 2 ZipWall poles
- For use on 4.5' to 12' ceilings
- Light-weight and easy to use
- Can put up a barrier in seconds with no ladders, no tape and no marred ceilings or walls.
- With the twist-locking, spring loaded pole you just push up to the ceiling compressing the spring and with one quick twist it is in place
- Holds plastic sheeting up to 8 mils thick and light canvas or vinyl tarps
- Recommended Replacement for the AZP6-41877KIT1