Bosch 1250DEVS 6" Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander
The 1250DEVS includes:
- 1x Bosch 1250DEVS 6" Dual-Mode Random Orbit Sander
- 1x Dust Tube
- 1x RS6045 6" Soft Backing Pad
- 1x Ambidextrous Auxiliary Handle
- 1x Sanding Disc
- 1x Pad Wrench, 5mm (Stored on Tool)
- 1x Dampening Ring
- Multi-purpose sander features 2 sanding modes for normal sanding and more aggressive material removal
- Easy to use selector allows you to quickly switch between normal and turbo mode
- Constant response circuitry allows the sander to maintain speeds under load for more consistent results
- Soft start feature reduces start up torque
- Micro cellular backing pad conforms perfectly to the surface for more efficient material removal
- Passive dust collection system allows for efficient dust removal when using Bosch dust collection accessories
- Die-cast aluminum gear housing offers long life in the most demanding applications
- Integrated pad dampening system reduces swirl marks
The 1250DEVS features two distinct sanding modes, an extremely aggressive turbo driven, eccentric orbit sanding mode for very aggressive sanding, as well as a conventional random orbit sanding mode for normal stock removal and fine finishing. With the flip of a lever, the sanding mode can be easily changed. The desired speed is set using a speed dial and Constant Response circuitry maintains the desired speed under load. The 1250DEVS comes with a Bosch microcellular hook-&-loop sanding pad. These soft pads deliver finer, smoother, flatter surface finishes, due to their ability to conform to the surface of the workpiece and due to the elastic support of the pads' plastic inlays. (Bosch also offers two other optional microcellular pad accessories, an extra-soft pad for use in fine finishing and for use on more-contoured workpieces, and a hard pad for fastest stock removal of flat surfaces. User comfort has been addressed on the 1250DEVS in its PowerGrip, contoured head, compact 7.7 In.-diameter circumference barrel, and standard-equipment auxiliary handle. The 1250DEVS features a passive dust collection system, which maximizes its efficiency when used with a vacuum-based dust collection system. Large channels in the pads allow debris to be easily pulled through vacuum port. Bosch internal testing determined that the 1250DEVS captured an impressive 96 percent of material removed. The dust port is sized for the optional Bosch vac hoses, and an adapter is included for attachment to 1-1/4 In. and 1-1/2 In. hoses. Other Bosch accessories that can be used with the 1250DEVS turbo sander are Bosch 6 In. sanding discs and as buffing and sponge applicator pads. The 1250DEVS is built to last, with durability features that include a rugged aluminum gear housing, bearings and gears and switch that are sealed against dust, including solid surface material.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 1250DEVS
- MPN: 1250DEVS
- UPC: 000346336214
- Type: Sander
- Amperage: 6.5
- Disc Size: 6" (150mm)
- Dust Collection: Yes
- Eccentric Offset: 3/32" (2.5mm)
- Height: 6"
- Length: 12"
- No Load OPM: 3,100-6,650
- No Load RPM (in turbo mode): 270-600
- Orbit Diameter: 3/16" (5.0 mm)
- Orbit Radius: 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- Pad Size: 6"
- Rating: 120V
- Speed Range: 3,100 - 6,650 OPM
- Tool Level: 1 - Corded — variable speed high
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight (lbs.): 5.3
- Working Length: 6"
- Package Qty.: 1