Bosch DCB724 7-1/4" 24 Tooth DareDevil Framing Blade
The DCB724 includes:
- 1x Bosch DCB724 7-1/4" 24 Tooth Daredevil Framing Blade
- The blade that framers have been asking for, starts sharp and stays sharp
- Helps increase productivity on construction jobs where time is money
- Cuts smoothly with less effort on your part, reducing fatigue after a long day of cuts
- Hardened, thin kerf blade produces less splintering and results in a more accurate cuts
- Effortless cross and rip cuts in framing lumber, plywood, synthetic panels, flooring and siding
- Hard steel blade keeps the blade rigid while the precision cut vent holes keep it running cool
Construction sites are all about speed and productivity; the more you get done in less time, the more money that ends up in your pocket. Perhaps no accessory is as important to productivity as the circular saw blade you use. Your blade is the point of contact between you and the material, and the faster and more accurately it cuts, the more profitable you will be. The Bosch DCB724 B 7-1/4" Daredevil Framing Blade is the blade that framers have been asking for. It starts sharp and stays sharp, and it will produce the quick and clean cuts you need to get the job done. The thin kerf design glides through the toughest construction materials with ease, meaning less work for you and less strain on your saw. The precision cut vents help keep the blade cool and true and the hard steel body means less blade flex and less splintering. When time is money, trust the Bosch name and trust the DCB724 B 7-1/4" Daredevil Framing Blade to give you the results and performance you expect.
Bosch tools are legendary for their professional quality and performance, and their accessories are designed to live up to the high standards that you've come to expect from the brand. Your tools are only as good as the accessories you put on them, and Bosch accessories are guaranteed to keep your tools performing at peak levels.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: DCB724
- MPN: DCB724
- UPC: 000346433814
- Type: Framing Blade
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Teeth: 24
- Applications: Framing lumber, plywood, synthetic building panels, flooring and siding materials.
- Package Qty.: 1