Bosch GKF125CE-RT Colt Variable-Speed Palm Router 1.25 HP (Max)
The GKF125CE-RT includes:
- 1x Bosch GKF125CE Colt 1.25 HP (Max) Variable-Speed Palm Router
- 1x Bosch PR101 Fixed Base
- 1x 1/4 In. Self-Releasing Collet Chuck
- 1x Collet Chuck Wrench
- Robust variable-speed palm router construction - made to provide precision and performance with a 1.25 horsepower (max) motor, advanced electronics, rugged base and proven ergonomics and reliability
- Powerful 1.25 HP (max), 7.0 Amp motor - delivers abundant power for routing and trimming applications
- Ground-breaking depth-adjustment system - ensures precise depth adjustment
- Rugged 360° (non-split) aluminum base housing with wide-bit capacity — accepts bits up to 1-5/16 In. wide
- LED lighting - provides enhanced view of bit area
- Variable speed dial from 16,000 to 35,000 RPM - allows for accurately matching speed to workpiece and task
- Soft-start circuitry - reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response circuitry - monitors and maintains speed under load for consistent performance
The Bosch GKF125CE Colt variable-speed palm-grip router with 1.25 horsepower (max) lets you feel the power in your hand. This Bosch Colt Palm Router has an ergonomic palm-grip design with soft-grip to make it very comfortable to hold, making it typically more convenient to use than larger routers. But it also has ample power, with a 1.25 HP (max) rating. Far more than a laminate trimmer, it's the ideal tool for rounding-over deck planks and railings, hinge mortising, decorative edge forming, slot cutting, window cutouts, decorative inlays, laminate trimming and more. The motor features soft-start circuitry, a variable-speed dial and Constant Response circuitry to maintain speed under load. Its PR101 fixed base features macro- and micro-fine depth adjustment and a centerable round subbase for easy guidance. The GKF125CEN Colt Palm Router package includes the router, self-releasing collet chuck and a comfortable forged collet chuck wrench.
- Round translucent polycarbonate subbase - can be centered for worry-free guidance along templates
- Durable spindle lock - allows for fast, easy bit changes
- Finger-support pockets - provides enhanced stability and control
- Ball-joint cord swivel - for easiest cord positioning
- Easy motor removal - able to release with press of a button to move to optional plunge base (not included)
- Depth scales in both inches and metric - provides user versatility and convenience
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: GKF125CE
- MPN: GKF125CE-RT
- UPC: 000346466225
- Type: Palm Router
- Amperage: 7.0
- Base Opening: 1-9/16"
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Collet Capacity: 1/4"
- Dust Collection: No
- Fixed-Base Depth Range: 1-3/16"
- Height: 8.25"
- Length: 4.134"
- Max. Tool HP: 1.25
- No Load RPM: 16,000-35,000
- Separate On/Off Speed Control: Yes
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 4.4lb
- Width: 4.134"
- Package Qty.: 1
It was also easier to change the router bits with this router, because of Bosch's handy collet stop positioned right next to the collet itself. This means it only took one wrench to loosen the collar and in turn, change the bit.
Lastly, the super bright LEDs that light up the work area, were what sealed the deal.
This is a great little router for a great price. Get it while you can!