Bosch HB125 1-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The HB125 includes:
- 1x Bosch HB125 1-1/4'' Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Drill clean and accurate holes in a wide variety of materials
- Use when working with natural wood, hardwood, plywood, woodcore plywood, chipboard--raw, veneered and laminated, fiber-reinforced composites, sandwich materials, plastics and thin sheet metals
- Quick change adapter system (use either Bosch AN01 or AN02 adapters
- Available in a variety of diameters and cutting depths
The Bosch HB125 is the toughest hole saw blade on the market. It features a Progressor tooth design to cut faster and last longer for any wood or metal application. Its reinforced in the shoulder for strength and safety, and has an 8% cobalt alloy for blade life and heat resistent. The HB125 is simply the longest lasting blade out there, all while cutting faster than its competitors.
- Cutting Depth: 1.54"
- Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Mandrel: HSBAM, PCM38, PCM12, PCMSDSPL
- MP Dimensions: 7-7/8" x 13" x 15"
- Quick Change Adapter: AN01
- *Note: Quick Change adapter not included
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: HB125
- MPN: HB125
- UPC: 000346374858
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Package Qty.: 1