You're currently browsing our
Bosch recently celebrated its 125th anniversary, which is certainly something to celebrate. It all began back in 1886 with Robert Bosch in Stuttgart, Germany. Bosch Tools believes innovation should extend beyond the jobsite and into your home. Featuring the latest technology and the development of new tools that help you get the job done faster and more efficiently on your schedule. Bosch is the world's largest manufacturer of power tools and accessories; a Bosch power tool is purchased somewhere in the world every second. Some breakthroughs include the world's first rotary hammer, jig saw and the first lithium-Ion power tool. For more than 100 years the vast capabilities of this global corporation have worked in the homes, on the construction sites and in the cars of North America. Today, you'll still find the strong business fundamentals that founder Robert Bosch instilled in the company he built.
Whether you need a power tool, rotary/oscillating tool, laser or optical leveling, range finding tool, or any of their accessories, Bosch tools will exceed your expectations. The Robert Bosch Tool Corporation was founded on excellence and is a front runner on product innovation. The Bosch difference comes not from flashiness and gimmicks, but their 125 years of hard-won experience, a claim that very few companies can make. Become an owner of Bosch tools, and see for yourself.
A Note on Bosch Open Box Items
All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What's in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.