Bosch RH540M 1-9/16" SDS MAX Rotary Hammer Drill RECON
The RH540M includes:
- 1x Bosch RH540M-RT 1-9/16" SDS MAX Rotary Hammer Drill
- 1x Carrying Case
- SDS-max Bit System: Tool-free bit changes with automatic bit locking, dust protection and maximum impact energy transfer rate
- Best in class Impact Energy: Impact energy of 6.1 ft. lbs provides maximum productivity in all day drilling and chiseling applications
- Combination Dual Mode Selector Knob: Select between hammer drilling, chiseling only and the Varo-Lock function
- Varo-Lock Positioning: Rotates and locks chisel into 12 different positions to optimize working angle
- Variable Speed Dial: For controlled drilling and chiseling applications
The Bosch RH540M 1-9/16 In. SDS-maxCombination Hammer is a combo rotary hammer and hammer-only tool designed for concrete contractors and professional remodelers who need a powerful and versatile tool. It delivers 6.1 Ft.-Lbs. of impact energy while weighing in at only 15.2 Lbs. The motor is rated at 170 to 340 RPM in rotary mode and 1,200 to 2,750 BPM in hammer mode, which will easily reduce concrete to dust. Its SDS-maxbit system allows tool-free and one-handed bit changes. The Vario-Lock mechanism lets users angle the chisel into 12 different positions to optimize the working angle. The hammer has a Dual Mode Selector Knob and service minder brushes, which clearly indicate when preventive maintenance is required.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: RH540M-RT
- MPN: RH540M-RT
- UPC: 000346459777
- Type: Rotary Hammer
- Amperage 12.0
- Chuck Design Keyless
- Chuck Size SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.) 6.1 Ft./Lbs. EPTA
- Length 19.0"
- Material Metal, Plastic
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete 1-9/16"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Core Bit 4"
- Max. Hole Diameter in Concrete-Thru Hole Bit 2-1/2"
- No Load BPM 1,500-2,900
- No Load RPM 170-340
- Optimal Concrete Capacity Range 1/2" - 1-3/8"
- Rating 120V
- Voltage 120V
- Weight 15.2lb
- Width 4.0"
- Condition: Manufacturer Refurbished
- Package Qty.: 1