Bosch Tools 11316EVS 14 Amp SDS-Max Demolition Hammer
The 11316EVS includes:
- 1x Bosch 11316EVS 14 Amp SDS-max Demolition Hammer
- 1x Auxiliary Handle - 2 602 025 076
- 1x Carrying Case - 2 605 438 297
- Designed to speed up and simplify masonry demolition jobs of all sizes
- Variable speed settings allow you to effortlessly adjust between full power and more precision
- Bosch's Constant Response Circuitry helps maintain consistent speeds under load and softens startups and spin downs
- Rear and side handles provide all day control and comfort for professional applications
- Rotating chisel locks into 12 positions for optimum drilling at any angle
- Service Minder system alerts you when service is required on the unit
Like a jackhammer in your hands, the Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer will crush, break and pulverize masonry and concrete of all kinds. The powerful 14 amp motor provides up to 18.4 ft-lbs. of impact energy, packing a punch like a prize fighter, and the integrated Constant Response Circuitry helps maintain consistent motor speeds even under the heaviest loads. Every job is different, and sometimes it's not just raw power you need. The 11316EVS features a variable speed trigger that allows you to work with more precision when needed, and the advanced handle design will provide all day comfort no matter what size the job. Bosch has also added an integrated Service Minder system that alerts you when the tool needs servicing, helping to prevent damage and extend the life of the hammer.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 11316EVS
- MPN: 11316EVS
- UPC: 000346313949
- Type: Demolition Hammer
- Amperage: 14.0
- Chuck Design: Keyless
- Chuck Size: SDS-Max
- Impact Energy/EPTA (ft. lbs.): 4.4 -12.4 Ft./Lbs.
- Length: 22.5"
- Material: Metal, Plastic
- No Load BPM: 900-1,890
- Rating: 120V
- Voltage: 120V
- Weight: 22.5lb
- Width: 5.0"
- Package Qty.: 1
Bosch 11316EVS SDS-Max Demolition Hammer Review
I have rented the 11316EVS for several years before finally buying one for myself. I should have never wasted the money on rentals, I should have purchased it a long time ago. This unit is powerful enough to break up any foundation, basement floor or piece of concrete out there. The difference with this unit is that you can use it horizontally which is great for doing wall work. I find myself using this tool much more than I originally thought I would. The unit is not cheap but worth every penny.
I finally purchased my first large Bosch hammer. I have owned the Bulldog for many years and never needed a larger unit. With the economy the way it is I took on some jobs I wouldn't usually do but work is work. I am doing more foundation work these days and have found that I needed a larger demo hammer. The Bosch 11316EVS is the way to go. It is powerful and not too big to handle. The guys love using it because it saves time and money because it is so aggressive. In my new line of work I couldn't live without it.