Bosch Tools D-TECT150 Wall/Floor Scanner with UWB Radar Technology
The D-TECT150 includes:
- 1x Bosch D-TECT150 Wall/Floor Scanner
- 1x Soft Carrying Case
- 4x AA 1.5V Batteries
- Ultra-wide band technology means more consistent and accurate detection in a wide variety of materials
- Individual detection modes allow you to see through concrete, wet concrete, deep concrete, in-floor heating, drywall, and metal
- Also offers a single view detection mode
- Allows you to locate ferrous and non-ferrous metals, wood, live wires and even water filled piping
- Bright LCD display gives you all the information you need including depth, material type, and object center and edges
The future of detection technology - Precision of the highest order. Give yourself an advantage. Accurate detection of all materials including plastic due to state-of-the-art ultra wideband radar sensor system. Detection accurate to the millimetre due to ultra wideband radar sensor system. Objects are indicated by acoustic and visual signal. Maximum measuring depth of up to 15 cm. Digital display of material properties and permitted drilling depth. Features: Detects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, electrical cables, wooden beams, plastics such as floor and wall heating pipes Intuitive user interface using multilingual menu with specific modes for different applications Easy-to-read, large, illuminated display Robust design for tough demands on the construction site: dust and splash protection of IP54, also remains fully functional after being dropped from a height of up to 1 m Requires no calibration.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: D-TECT150
- MPN: D-TECT150
- UPC: 000346394047
- Type: Wall/Floor Scanner
- Dimensions: 4.7" x 8.7" x 3.8"
- Max Detection Depth Copper Wiring: Up to 3-1/8-in (80mm)
- Max Detection Depth Ferrous Metals (Steel): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Max Detection Depth Non-Ferrous Metals (Copper): Up to 6" (150mm)
- Max. Detection Depth (Water-Filled Plastic Pipe): Up to 2-3/8" (60mm)
- Size: 4.7 In. x 8.7 In. x 3.8 In.
- Weight: 1.6lb
- Package Qty.: 1