Bosch Tools JS470EB 7.0 Amp Barrel-Grip Jig Saw
The JS470EB includes:
- 1x Bosch JS470EB 7.0 Amp Barrel Grip Jig Saw
- 1x Blade
- 1x Anti-Splinter Insert
- 1x Plastic Overshoe
- 1x Bevel Wrench
- 1x Carrying Case
- Runs on a Powerful 7.0 Amp Motor
- Offers enhanced accuracy with a precision-machined plunging system and a low vibration design
- Provides four orbital-action settings to match the cut you need
- Toolless Blade Change System allows you to eject and replace blades with the pull of a lever
- An amidextrous lock-on button gives you long steady cuts with comfort and control
The Bosch JS470EB Barrel-Grip Jig Saw provides unsurpassed cut precision. Finish carpenters and kitchen and bath installers will appreciate the best-in-class 7.0-amp motor and variable-speed control, making this saw an excellent choice for curve-cutting. It has an ergonomic body with an upfront soft-grip handle for comfort and user control. It was manufactured with an aluminum gearbox, and it provides a low-vibration plunging design and Constant Response circuitry for consistent speed under load. It has a large die-cast aluminum footplate. The JS470EB's multidirectional blade clamp delivers superior grip of T-shank blades (but it does not accept U-shank blades). A variable-speed dial sets the operating speed. The blade-ejection lever that eliminates need to touch hot blades. It has a dust blower for max cut-line visibility.
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: JS470EB
- MPN: JS470EB
- UPC: 000346398373
- Type: Jig Saw
- Amperage: 7.0
- Bevel Angle Range: 45°
- Category: Jig Saws
- Cutting Capacity Soft Wood: 5-7/8"
- Cutting CapacityAluminum: 7/8"
- Cutting CapacityMild Steel: 3/8"
- Hertz: 60 Hz
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45°
- No Load SPM: 500-3,100
- Rating: 120V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Weight (lbs.): 5.90
- Package Qty.: 1