Bostitch RN46-1 3/4" to 1-3/4" 15 Deg. Coil Roofing Nailer
The RN46-1 includes:
- 1x Bostitch RN46-1 15 Degree Coil Roofing Nailer
- Lightweight magnesium housing for job site durability
- Zero nail lockout feature eliminates dry firing and indicates when to reload the magazine
- Nosepiece features carbide inserts for long-life performance
- Aggressive wear guards and skid pads protect the tool from damage on abrasive surfaces
- Quick-set adjustable depth guide sets nails to desire depths quickly and conveniently
- Patented single-action side load canister for fast, one-step nail loading
- Adjustable shingle guide for quick shingle spacing
Designed with the professional tradesman in mind, the Bostitch RN46 3/4" - 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer is an industrial grade fastener that is tough enough to handle the largest roofing projects. Bostitch is legendary for manufacturing high quality fastening tools of all types, and the RN46 is a big part of that legend. Roofing jobs are tough; tough on you and tough on your tools. The RN46 is designed to stand up to the rigors of continuous roofing duties and make your job easier. Multiple wear guards and skid pads along with carbide tip inserts mean this gun will keep working as hard as you do for years to come. It features an easy to use depth guide and a zero nail lock out feature that prevents dryfires, so you can work faster and with less downtime. Don't let the rigors of the job slow you or your tool down, trust a legendary name like Bostitch to offer you a legendary tool like the RN46 3/4" - 1-3/4" Coil Roofing Nailer.
- Brand: Bostitch
- Model: RN46-1
- MPN: RN46-1
- UPC: 077914037811
- Type: Coil Roofing Nailer
- Length: 10.5 in.
- Width: 4.625 in.
- Height: 10.625 in.
- Weight: 4.9 lbs.
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4 in.
- Depth of Drive: Adjustable
- Dry Fire Lockout: Yes
- Fastener Capacity: 120
- Fastener Collation: Wire Weld
- Fastener Type: Coil Nails
- Firing Modes: Contact / Sequential Actuation
- Fitting Type: NPT
- Lubrication: Oil-Lube
- Magazine Angle: 15 Degrees
- Magazine Type: Canister Loading
- Max. Fastener Length: 1-3/4 in.
- Min. Fastener Length: 3/4 in.
- Operating Pressure - PSI: 70 - 120
- Tip Style: Shingle Guide
- Package Qty.: 1
Great Gun Thanks