DeWalt D28755 14" Power Cutter Cut-Off Machine
The D28755 includes:
- 1x DeWalt D28755 14" Cut-Off Machine
- 1x Masonry Wheel
- 1x Metal cutting wheel
- 1x Integral dust duct
- Powerful 15.0 amp/5.3 max horsepower motor provides strength and speed for efficient metal and concrete cutting
- The blade's rotation directs sparks and debris towards the front of the tool (also prevents climbing in the cut)
- New dust duct grants easy access to dust withdrawal without slowing down your cutting
- Less reactionary torque when machine starts up
- Dust sealed switch protects against dust intake for longer life
- Brushes turn off the tool when they need to be replaced to avoid tool damage
- Won't get misaligned when cutting at different depths thanks to the adjustable guard (with 2 mounting points)
- Wheel changing is a breeze thanks to the spindle lock button
Cutting through metal and concrete is not an easy undertaking. You should only trust such a task to the practiced workmanship of DeWalt. The High Powered Cutting Machine slices through metal and concrete neatly and with precision. The machine can cut up to 5" deep, thanks to its increased wheel diameter (14"). The dust duct provides access to dust extraction while cutting concrete. It also has a soft-start feature which reduces unnecessary torque during the startup stage. Epoxy coating shields against abrasion from debris. The D28755's rotation directs sparks and shrapnel towards the front of the tool (and away from your face). Rather than guessing when your brushes need to be changed and risk tool damage, the machine automatically powers off when the time comes. As you can see, the D28755 defends itself pretty well against outside forces, leaving you with more time to focus on cutting whatever needs to be cut.
- Amps: 15.0 Amps
- Max Capacity (Round): 5"
- Length: 23.9"
- Tool Weight: 24.7 lbs.
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.