DeWalt D55040 Quadraport Four-Port Air Line Splitter
The D55040 includes:
- 1x DeWalt D55040 Quadraport Four-Port Line Splitter
- Durable liquid-filled gauge and adjustment knob provide accurate readings and easy control over air flow
- Large 3/8" inlet means more air flow and less pressure drop when using larger hose
- Allows two different PSI settings at the same time to increase productivity across applications
- Convenient hang holes allow you to securely position this where needed
- Supports 4 framers, roofers, trim, flooring or automotive users
- High-flow regulator for increased performance
- Factory tested to assure leak-free operation
- 4 Universal push-to-connect couplers for ease of operation
When you're running on electric power and you need more plugs, you add a surge protector. When you're running on air, you sometime need ports to power additional tools and equipment. DeWalt's D55040 Quadraport Four-Port Air Line Splitter instantly transforms one air line into 4. DeWalt has built this unit to be both durable and easy to use; simply plug the air feed onto the universal 3/8" inlet then plug your hoses onto any of the 4 outlet plugs. The liquid filled pressure gauge and adjustment knob allow you to easily control the flow of air to the outlet, and the unit features 2 hang hole for easy mounting anywhere on the jobsite. Forget multiple splitters and connectors; DeWalt's D55040 Quadraport Four-Port Air Line Splitter is a simple solution to your air distribution needs.
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: D55040
- MPN: D55040
- UPC: 885911154406
- Type: Air Line Splitter
- Length 12.5 "
- Tool Width 7.0 "
- Tool Height 4.0 "
- Tool Weight 4 lbs
- Shipping Weight 5 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.