DeWalt DCG412B 20V MAX Li-Ion 4-1/2" Cut Off Tool NEW open box
The DCG412B includes:
- 1x DCG412 4-1/2" Cut-Off Tool
- 1x Two Position Handle
- 1x Type 1 Cutting Guard
- 1x Wrench
- (Batteries and Charger Sold Separately)
- Delivers 6,500 RPM for quick cutting and grinding applications
- Features a Quick-Change wheel that allows wrench-free wheel changes
- Equipped with an tool-free adjustable cutting guard that allows for quick repositioning
- A Two-position side handle puts control and comfort into the user's hands
- Batteries and Charger NOT included
Changing wheels in your Cut Off Tool shouldn't be a process that kills your momentum and eats precious work time. Luckily, a Quick-Change Tool-Free wheel is just one of the great features on DeWalt's 10V MAX Lithium Ion 4-1/2" Cut Off Tool. The DCG412B is capable of speeds up to 6,500 RPM, making short work of tough grinding and cutting jobs. Cutting at speeds this fast are bound to stir up all kinds of debris. Redirect them away from your general direction with the help of the adjustable guard, which can be modified without any additional tools. The two-position side handle supplies additional control and comfort, essential for difficult cutting and grinding applications. This item is the bare tool, batteries and charger are not included. Like all of their tools, this cut-off tool from DeWalt is Guaranteed Tough.
- Disc Diameter: 125mm, M14 Spindle
- No load speed: 7,000/min
- Weight: 3.0kg.
- Voltage: 20V MAX
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.