DeWalt DW3161 6-1/2" x 18 Tooth ATB Carbide Circular Saw Blade
The DW3161 includes:
- 1x DeWalt DW3161 Carbide Saw Blade
- Fits 6-1/2" 24 Volts Cordless saws
- Tougher tungsten carbide stays sharper longer
- Specially formulated anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up for smoother cuts
- Ribbed heat vents allow blade to run cooler, reducing blade flexing and binding
- Impact Resistant: Anti kickback design reinforces carbide tip in use
Featuring tungsten carbide teeth for maximum durability and a thin kerf for fast, smooth cuts, DEWALT Small Diameter Construction Saw Blades power through a variety of building materials with ease. Ribbed heat vents allow blades to run at cooler temperatures, reducing blade flexing and binding. Anti-stick coating minimizes friction and gum-up. The DEWALT DW3161 Circular Saw Blade can tackle the toughest tasks with ease.
- Alternate face bevel tooth grind provides sharper cutting edge
- Ultra thin kerf blade for fast cutting
- Anti-stick coating reduces friction and gum-up
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DW3161
- MPN: DW3161
- UPC: 028874031616
- Type: Saw Blade
- Arbor: 5/8" with diamond knock-out
- Diameter: 6-1/2"
- Hook Angle: 25°
- Kerf: 0.071"
- Material Application: Wood
- Plate Thickness: 0.045"
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes a Three-Year Limited Warranty and a One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt Hand Tools and Mechanics tools are covered by a Limited lifetime warranty. For specific tool exceptions and warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT