DeWalt DW735 13" Three Knife, Two Speed Portable Thickness Planer
The DW735 includes:
- 1x Dewalt DW735 Planer
- 1x Dust Hose Adapter
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 10,000 RPM motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Planes from 1/8" to 6" thick
- Width capacity 13"
- Two speed gear box allow 96 or 179 CPI
- 19-3/4" cast aluminum base
- 3 knife cutterhead
- Mess is minimized with the fan assisted chip ejection, which vacuums chips off the cutter head
- Extra large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
The DW735 13 in. Three Knife, Two Speed Thickness Planer is powered by a 15 Amp motor to easily managing large cuts in wider materials. Three-knife cutter head with 10,000 rpm and feed speed options for 96 or 179 CPI provide optimal performance.
- Powerful motor handles larger cuts in wider materials with ease
- Fan-assisted chip ejection vacuums chips off of the cutter-head and exhausts them out of the machine
- Automatic carriage lock reduces the movement that causes snipe without the need for manual engagement by the user
- Material removal gauge and extra-large thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Extra-large turret depth stop allows users to return to most frequently used thicknesses with ease
- Brand: DeWalt
- Model: DW735
- MPN: DW735
- UPC: 028877349046
- Type: Planer
- Amps: 15.0
- No Load Speed: 20,000 RPM
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity: 6"
- Width Capacity: 13"
- Weight: 92lbs
- Shipping Weight: 100lbs
- Voltage: 115
- Recommended Replacement for the D-WDW735X
- Package Qty.: 1
Most DeWalt Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DeWalt will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DeWalt tools are covered by our:
- One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use, for free, any time during the first year after purchase.
- 90-Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DeWalt Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer for any reason, you can return it within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund – no questions asked.
- DeWalt HAND TOOLS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
DeWalt warrants this product to the original purchaser for its useful life (not to exceed one year for products with electrical or electronic components) against deficiencies in material and workmanship. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY does not cover products that are improperly used, abused, altered or repaired. Deficient products will be replaced or repaired.
THIS LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND EXCLUDES ALL INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations may not apply to you. This LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY gives you specific legal rights that may vary from state to state.
- DEWALT MECHANICS TOOLS FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
If any DEWALT Mechanics Tool ever fails, DEWALT will replace it. Tools covered by the warranty include: wrenches, sockets, ratchets and drive accessories. Tools which have been improperly used, abused or altered are not covered under policy. Proof of purchase is required. Warranty is not transferable. Do not return this product to a store. See DEWALT.com for details or simply call 1-800-4DEWALT (1-800-443-9258)and DEWALT will ship a replacement. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- See specific tools for exceptions and/or read the Warranty FAQ here http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
- For warranty information on tools purchased before January 1, 2004, please visit http://bdk.force.com/FAQ/PKB_Search?brand=DeWALT.
Their price was very competive and my overall experience was handled in a in a very timely and professional maner.
I would recommend them to anyone.